Tryouts will be held on 7/27, 7/29, 8/4, 8/7 at North Branch Park, 207 Park Ave, Chalfont, PA 18914. Please click on the button to enter the registration form and answer a few brief questions. Lenape Valley 12U Fury will be a 1st year travel team primarily composed of 2010 birth years. 2009 birth year players will be considered as well. All positions considered.
Season will consist of...
2 practices a week , weekend round robins or practice, and 2-3 USSSA tournaments
Winter workouts (January through March)
2 nights a week.
Spring (April through mid July)
2 practices a week, a few round robins, and 8-9 USSSA or similar tournaments
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Intramural Divisions
- To be eligible for a division player must be under their division age by Jan 1 2020.
- Register for age appropriate division. Flexible rostering will permit skill based adjustments.
- $10 Non-Refundable Deposit accepted at registration
- A great way to get girls acclimated to new rules, maintain interest, and build skills!
- 14U Fury - The Fury is a full travel program!
- 18U VIGS - Rec Team for the older girls in the organization!
- Fury Black 2006 Birth Year
- Fury Gold 2007 Birth Year
- 10U Sunday Select - For the softballer that needs more!
For the 2021 Softball season, LVGS will not be providing pants as part of the league fees. They can be purchased OPTIONALLY through the league at checkout.
LVGS 6U is Participating in Quick Ball!!!
“Enjoyable fundamentals.” That is the easiest way to describe USA Quickball 4-6U, an exciting new youth sports program created for children who are just beginning to explore the game of softball. Each time a player steps onto the field, she will learn about the game and then play a game. Skills stations focus on the proper way to execute all essential diamond skills!
Watch the video below to see what its all about!
Dick's Sporting Goods Loves LVGS!
Download the TeamSnap App Below!
From newly introduced players to girls with advanced skills we have a team for you!
Lenape Valley Girls Softball has a proud history. We compete, but we are also committed to the development of our girls at each level. Our coaches attempt to design a targeted training plan for each girl, recognize their strengths and areas of opportunity, and we emphasize the FUN!
Clinics, Skill Development, and Instruction
267-337-3565 • email@example.com